2:30PM-4PM – ‘7 Ways to Invite New Clients to Your Business, & More Importantly, Convert Them to Repeat Clients!’
“Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other gold.”
A long-term customer is of more value than a single-deal customer, and it’s a lot less expensive to keep a current customer than to acquire a new one.
Our goal as groomers isn’t to acquire massive numbers of clients; our goal is to achieve a tangible number of repeat clients.
In this seminar, Connie will:
- Show the importance of starting with “Why” (before you tackle the “What” and “How”) to get those clients coming through your doors and returning on a repeat schedule
- Walk you through the steps of calculating just how many repeat clients YOU need to make your business soar
- Reinforce the importance of correct pricing -YOU need to be paid what you’re worth- YOU are valuable!
- Elaborate on how goal setting is imperative for a clear path towards growth and success
- Share with you the importance of understanding who your perfect client is and what they’re searching for in your services
- Identify ways to reach and delight your clients through email, social media, print materials, & more
Join Connie for a fun-filled seminar of tips and information on building a person-to-person relationship with every customer. The more personal and authentic the link, the more indispensable it becomes. At the end of the seminar, Connie will share her Free Ebook “The Cat Clientele Conquer Kit” with all attendees. Regardless of whether you groom cats or dogs, the information shared is universal with ideas to Conquer Those Clients!